It is important to follow some dental hygiene habits to prevent cavities and other dental problems.
1. Brush your teeth at least twice a day.
2. Floss your teeth at least once a day.
3. Use fluoridated toothpaste and a mouth rinse.
4. Get a dental check-up every six months.
5. Have your teeth professionally cleaned by a dentist every six months.
6. Try to limit the amount of sugary foods or refined carbohydrates in your diet. These foods tend to stick to the teeth. So, if you eat these foods, always rinse your mouth properly or brush your teeth afterward.